Meditation and Stress Reduction Workshop @highlandsfsc
Mindfulness, Meditation and Stress Reduction
Saturday December 2, 2017
10am to 11:30am
Learn the Benefits of Visualizations, Mantra (Word), Breath and Emptiness Meditations.
· Learn advanced Tibetan Buddhist breathing techniques.
· Experience and learn deep relaxation techniques to quiet thoughts while being guided by Lindsey.
· Educational studies on positive side effects from meditation. (lowering cortisol levels, blood pressure)
· Take home simple tools to relax your mind and body.
· Instructor: Lindsey Sass, BS in Psychology, LMT, Director of NJ Healing Center, 142 Main St, Bloomingdale, www.njhealingcenter.com, 973-714-0765 Lindsey has been teaching meditation for over 30 years and practicing over 40 years. As an active member of the International Association for Counselors and Therapists she is a hypnotist for Stress Reduction she has guided many clients’ lessening their anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder, reducing need for medication. Presently she is working with Tibetan Buddhists Monks to teach others how to improve overall mental and physical health.